Sleep is one of the vital things, each person should pay special attention to. In order to wake up in the morning and don’t feel any stress, back pain or a bad mood, you have to think about a comfortable mattress.
When you intend to purchase a mattress, you should familiarize yourself with the content of a mattress you are going to buy. It has a great importance because a human spend much time, almost a third of his or her life in bed. That’s why you need to choose the most suitable mattress in order to spend a third of your life comfortably in your bed. The IKEA service comes in handy in this case.
It is so because of not only the polite staff but also the IKEA’s entire mattress line, that cater all the customer’s comfort needs and preferences. Moreover, the IKEA sleep mattresses are created to provide the users with a tremendous assistance to the body temperature regulation as well as a proper spinal alignment.
Of course, it is impossible to give out the one description to all IKEA mattress models. But we are going to share the knowledge on the common creatures of IKEA sleep mattresses in order to help you make up your own mind.
Matrand Foam Mattress
This type of the foam mattress includes of polyurethane foam and high resilience polyurethane foam. Matrand foam mattress has a high level of firmness, thus it provides its users with an unforgettable feeling of comfort, spine alignment, and body pressure relief.
Morgedal Foam Mattress
The main materials of this medium firm mattress are polyurethane foam and high resilience polyurethane foam. The mattress has a medium level of firmness. This mattress comes in 4 sizes: Twin, Queen, King, and Full. It is the best for a side sleeper. The comfort zone of marginal foam mattresses provides the users with a perfect support. Moreover, marginal foam mattress helps its users to achieve the pressure relief for their hips and shoulders.
Minnesund Foam Mattress
Minnesund is a firm mattress, with the main materials:polyurethane foam and non-woven polypropylene. This foam mattress is well-known for its removable and easily washable possibilities. However, you should not expect much support or comfort from such a mattress. A minnesund foam mattress is a good choice for temporal use, for example, on occasion or a cabin in the woods. It is so because of its cheap price. On the other hand, it is a sound option for constant use at all.
Myrbacka Foam Mattress
It is a firm mattress, which consists of non-woven polypropylene, polyurethane foam, and cold foam. It is a fantastic memory foam mattress that is available at a reasonable price. Also, it molds to the contours of the user’s body and provides amazing pressure relief.
Meistervik Foam Mattress
The main materials of this mattress are polyurethane foam and non-woven polypropylene. In general, the mattress has three sizes: Twin, Queen, and Full. It is the most suitable for back sleepers, as the matters are quite firm.
- Bottom layer: consists of Luxury Reflex Foam. It makes a firm basis for the mattress. Luxury Reflex Foam is top quality foam suitable the bottom layer of the mattress.
- Middle layer: is made up of Supreme Memory Foam. It relieves stress. And provides personalized support.
- Top layer: consists of deluxe memory foam. Due to this material the customers’ can enjoy a deeper and softer experience. Such top layer makes a little sink effect.
It should be mentioned, that the IKEA Company outputs mattresses made up of various materials. And it would be better to provide one more example of the IKEA mattresses. Thus, let’s look at the Hasvag mattress.
- Bottom support layer: consists of steel coils. This layer is about 5.5-inch. Coils create a comfortable area for the customers. Furthermore, these coils provide a sleeper with air circulation. And this layer prevents overheating during sleep.
- Edge support layer is a reinforcement one. It is about 5-inch. It consists of the appropriate edge support foam that is situated at the corners of the mattress. That foam reinforces the mattress’s corner edges.
- Top comfort layer: is filled with poly foam. This layer is about 1.25-inch. The top layer is created in order to provide proper body support and comfort for the sleeper as well as ensure necessary pressure relief for his/her hips and shoulders.
If you are looking for the perfect mattress, the IKEA Company can cater all your comfort and preference needs. Even people who suffer from allergy or high skin sensitivity will be surprised with the resistance to allergens, a tremendous assistance to the regulation of body temperature and pleasant to the touch surface. As you have already read above, those mattresses consist of several layers that guarantee a sound and healthy sleep. Moreover, the IKEA mattresses are at affordable prices to purchase. So, it would be fair to state that the IKEA mattress is a perfect solution for a majority of people. Do not waste time and take an advantage of those mattresses.